Applicants should possess experience with the application of FDA, EPA, and/or OECD GLPs to studies conducted to support the approval/registration of pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, biocontrol products, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in animal science, biology, chemistry, toxicology, or related discipline.
- At least two years of experience as a GLP auditor for laboratory studies and/or field trials.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Auditor (with additional training from SciReg, as necessary) will review toxicology, environmental fate, residue chemistry, product chemistry, target animal safety, efficacy, and ecotoxicology studies.
The primary responsibility of successful candidates will be to monitor/quality assure GLP and non-GLP studies, laboratories, etc.; however, with training to be provided by SciReg, the auditor may also be involved in other non-QA aspects of SciReg’s business such as:
- Identifying data necessary to support product approvals.
- Developing and implementing strategies to expedite regulatory processes.
- Meeting with government regulatory personnel to negotiate approval requirements.
- Designing and contracting studies.
- Evaluating scientific data for compliance with U.S. and international guidelines and regulations.
- Preparing and submitting documentation and scientific data to support product approvals.
SciReg, Inc. offers competitive salaries, generous annual leave, a pension plan, and many opportunities for employee development and growth.